Sunday, January 24, 2010


Hi again! Yours truly here.

This entry will be slightly different compared to the others. “Why?” you ask; well, it’s going to be much shorter and rather boring so please bear with me. I’m going to try and sum up what I did today without getting you bored.

The first thing I did today was go for catechism. Boring catechism. At least I had Dominic to keep me company. We listened to the teacher droning on and on about some mumbo-jumbo for an hour and a half. Can you imagine I have to suffer this torture every week!? Thank goodness my day improved after that. We went for lunch at a nearby food court. if you haven’t fallen asleep or closed this page, I guarantee you this will get slightly more interesting. That was when I received a text message from my friend inviting me over to his place to play for a while. Naturally I agreed and twenty minutes later, he and I had our eyes glued to the television screen, playing xbox 360. We were playing a first person shooter game called “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2” As one of the most critically acclaimed shooters of all time, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a prime example of a tough act to follow. Yet, amidst a raging storm of anticipation and expectation, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 has done it. We were playing cooperative and had to complete several missions. Some were hard, some were long, but all were amazingly fun, and the best part is that I am really good! …at being bad, but I still enjoyed it. I dare say that it is a better game than Halo.Later that evening, I went to play billards with some friends. We had arranged to meet up every week to play billards. We had a great time and I can honestly say that I have improved quite abit.

Hope I haven’t put you to sleep. ;)

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home